Sign in to follow this  

Strange Bluescreen on Intercontinental Flights (FS 2002

Hello,I like to do intercontinental flights with the FS 2002 (German version). My preferred take-off airport is Frankfurt, Germany, from where I fly to Calgary, Alberta or Vancouver, B.C.I am using the default 777 for these flights, I use the autopilot and GPS, fly at 38 000 feet and circa 0.83 Mach. I don't use any time acceleration, I fly with normal velocity.Sometimes, when I am finishing the flight and when I'm circa 150 nm away from my destinations, I open the Map tool and then I get a blue screen. After that, I can only restart my PC.I am using Win 98 SE, an Athlon XP 1800+, 256 MB RAM, an Nvidia Geforce video card of the 1st generation and the Nvidia Detonator driver 29.42. My soundcard is a Creative Soundblaster Live 1024 Value. Anyone out there with similar problems?Any help will be appreciated.Kind regards, Franz.