Sign in to follow this  
Dilip

Crash Problem

How can i fix a Crash problem. i never had a problem befour. after i download PMDG Im having problem. even it crash in default plane came with FS9.Thanks,Dilip solanki

Guest flightgamer

Ok, when you said "crashed with default plane" i knew that you either downloaded something bad (also can mean you downloaded too much stuff) or you installed some scenery that is messing it up, ok, Crashes are not all that uncomin, i get one, maybe ever 10 flights on my weekly flight from KLAS to EGKK, but if you are getting recurring Crashes, then uninstall FS9, and re-install WITH THE BARE MINIMUMS, i.e. PMDG, SB3, and FS9 and the Service pack..... if you are saying "Service Pack??", go here and install the service pack, becouse this SP is made to fix some Autogen issues..... then start up FS9 with the Bare minimum stuff, and try it out.... BE SURE TO NEVER INSTALL ANY SCENERY, TEXTURES, OR AFCAD..... if you absolutely have to Download an A/C, then do ut one at a time, so you can turn it into a point source problem.....If you are still crashing and you unintalled multiple times, and you still crash, You might need to go as so far as to DO A COMPLETE REFORMAT, Hey, its good once in awhile.....let me know how it went :-badteeth Here is the patch: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=en

I got the 9.1 version install came with CD. So I don

Guest flightgamer

???? well, dude, thats normal:-hmmm Go into Realism Settings and turn off all the crash settings, that should fix that perticular problem..... (P.S. thats a game crash, NOT a system crash) sorry, i thought your meant a System crash...good luck :-badteeth

Thanks i just uncheck the detect crashes and damage. problem solve now.Dilip solanki

Guest flightgamer

Glad it worked, have fun :-badteeth :-beerchug