Sign in to follow this  

Scenic RTW - Trip

Hi folks,Well I have finally acquired the Archer II (love her to bits) and am seriously thinking about a scenic RTW trip.Since I finally have a system that supports that kind of trip (PIV 1.7 GF2 400MX 512 MB DDR) and even in the worst of conditions my frame rate never drops below 12 now in the Archer I am seriously contemplating doing a RTW VFR in FS2K2 starting at the Piper Factory in Florida.Here is what I would like to do (hang on I am coming to the reason for this posting soon):I would like to do VFR legs if possible of no more than 60 to 90 minutes (I know, it's going to be a hell of a lot of legs for a RTW) flying manual VFR at about 500 to 1000 feet AGL. I would like to start of by flying down south into South America using FSMETEO real world weather (so if the weather is no good, then heck, I am not flying).What I would really like to get if possible is indications of nice "stock" FS2k2 scenery to go and see on my trip so if you know of any I would appreciate it if you could let me know where to find it so I can get together my planning accordingly.For now I am looking for scenic sights in Florida and Middle- and South America.Thanks for your input already and I am looking forward to posting loads of marvelous screenshots about this trip soon.