Sign in to follow this  
Guest HARthemightypirate

Dutch FS Weekend 2007

Guest HARthemightypirate

PMDG team,Will there be anyone of the PMDG team on the dutch FS Weekend in the Aviodrome on the 3th and 4th of November this year?I have already read on their website http://www.fsweekend.com/ that Aerosoft will be there. I am sure they will give information about the PMDG products, but in my opinon it is better to do it yourself if you've got time available, because only the team knows all ins and outs.I think this is a great opportunity to show the FS world what PMDG is doing and what they have done in the past.Looking forward to hear an answer an hoping they will come to the FS Weekend.Greetz,Ronald

Ronald-I am flying to the US at the time, so even though I'd love to participate in that show, I won't be there this time either.I haven't heard if any other PMDG member will attend, but given the push for releasing stuff for FSX, I doubt it...Sorry...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest HARthemightypirate

Thanks for the quick reply.Too bad, but rolling out the products is more important.Greetz,Ronald