Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas2804

Help with liveries.

Guest Thomas2804

Hello all,I recently re-install PMDG747 on a new computer. Then I downloaded the Air France livery, install it. Until there, everything was working well.Then, I decided to install new liveries. I proceed as I usued to do, download the livery and install it with the auto-run setup.But, when I run FS2004 and want to take one of those liveries, they are not here, none of them.So, I had a look in the aicraft.cfg file, and everything seems to be good. I tried other liveries but the problem is the same. It's like if I could only have one livery.So, I unistalled PMDG747 and reinstalled it. I tried again, but I have the same problem again.However, when I want to choose a livery I have my Air France livery without any paint scheme which is still there.I thought it was still in the aircraft.cfg file, but it's not any more, so why do I have this ?Please, can someone help me. Why do I have only one livery ?Thank you very much for your answers.Thomas Schmitt.