Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Help! - I Need A File

Guest Heather 636

I just received permission from Mike Hambly to use his sound packs with the upcoming release of the new Grumman Duck.I loved the one he made for the Gee Bee but he also recommended taking a look at one made for the Grumman Duck called:wbird.zipUnfortunately, it is at flightsim.com and I can't get in there.Would somebody who can, or already has it, be so kind as to mail it to me. It might take a while but there is no size limit on my mail.I'll be gone for a while this evening but will leave my system on in hopes that somebody can get it to me.Once I decide which one to use, Mike will go in and write a new cfg for it to include the water touchdown sounds.Getting better and better!Thanks in advance!!Heather

Guest Heather 636

Disregard my request.Mike Hambly is working with me on it right now.Thanks!Heather