Sign in to follow this  
Guest subversion

FSX Crashes / Locks Up with 747-400X when hosting / joining multiplayer mode

Hey all,First off, 747-400X is the best plane I've ever had, for any simulator. I love the attention to detail, and the depth of the systems simulated. Thanks! It runs great for me in Free-Flight under FSX. For some reason I have trouble loading the plane in multiplayer mode, whether I am hosting a session or joining someone elses. The game loads, the scenery loads, I get to a point where I see my aircraft (in virtual cockpit mode) and it says "Load Complete!" I even hear the sounds of the engines for a second, and then, for no apparent reason, FSX will crash, asking me to restart it / send error report. It only does this with the 747-400X. I can join / host multiplayer fine with other "built-in" FSX aircraft. I don't have other third-party aircraft or add-ons for FSX installed, except for FSUIPC (latest version) installed. The computer is pretty new, latest video / etc drivers installed, very little installed in it (FSX, Mozilla and Oblivion =D)Heres the details of my 747-400X install:PMDG-747-400X 2.00.0031DLL Versions (all 4 the same) 10.0.61355.17 (see attachment screenshot)Any help would be appreciated. If you need any more info, I can get it.Thanks :)Joe Jenkinshttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/180908.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!