Sign in to follow this  
Guest lawyerpilot

My New PNY TI4400 Bit the Dust Today!

Dont know why, but, i just turned on my Pc to do some flying and i was getting blue lines vertcally on my monitor.Double check everything and removed and re-installed card but samething. Less than 30 days old? Took it back to best Buy, (No Hassles) did not have another but then i was worried about it so i went for the visionTech Xtasy Ti 4600 for a few bucks more (Wife said ok) Now all is well. Dont know if anybody else encounterd this with this card but? Oh well......Ed;)

Guest georgi55

You're lucky that it didnt happen after 30 days....I had to call PNY one waited 1 hour and 40 minutes 1stday, 30 minutes 2nd, and 50 minutes 3rd dayon phone and it kept saing that all of customer representatives are busy.

Guest lawyerpilot

You better not tell them that you overclocked it. That voids the warranty at any time.:)>>Ed >;) P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

I got those vertical blues line just the other day. Was shutting down Win98 and in the middle of the shutdown sequence got a fatal error. Just pushed the power button off and then on again and it started up fine. No problems since. I've noticed that since I got Norton virus Scanner, that when I disable it to run FS2k2, I seem to have an occasional stability problem. If I leave it run, no problems at all. So I quit disabling it and just run the sim with it running in the background. Don't even notice it's running framerate wise.