Sign in to follow this  
Guest wernerdealfaz

PMDG 737 Install Fehler

Guest wernerdealfaz

Ich lebe noch, habe mich l

Not sure why the above entry is in German. Thought I'd help out with a translation..." Topic: Installation errorI'm still around, haven't logged in for a while.Werner has a huge problem with reinstalling the PMDG 600/700.At 'Select flight;PMDG;Quickstart', FS9 in Win2000 loads the 737 at Lippstadt, as previously. After Battery Switch on, though, the instrument panel should come alive, that is, display. It remains dead and the sound gives up. Starting the APU works, but without sound and without effect on the above mentioned.In a different installation on a different hard disk everything works.When uninstalling I also deleted all 737 PMDG in Documents/Settings etc before reinstalling. But still no success.Has anyone any ideas?GDI+ is installed I assume, otherwise the other hard disk wouldn't work.I'm talking about an installation in the normal folder C:...MSgamesFS9Thanks in advance for your help fromWerner from Alfaz "(translated by Geoff Kent)