Sign in to follow this  

AFCAD Overlays and FSNavigator

I recently installed my first AFCAD airport which includes an overlay. This is a replacement for KPIT. The replacement consists of two files, KPIT which replaces the original by the same name, and 2PIT, which is the overlay. Both installed fine, FS2002 rebuilt the scenery stuff, etc., no problem.I then ran the FSNavDBC application to be sure FSNav found the changes. The problem is this (example) ....I ran FSNav and selected a flight plan from KPIT to KCLT. When I clicked "Open" in FSNav, KPIT was instantly replaced in the flight plan by 2PIT. When I attempt to export this plan to FS2002, even if I change my departure airport back to KPIT before attempting to export, I am only offered the gates from the 2PIT overlay as departure points. These gates are too small to accomodate a 757 aircraft, as the purpose of this overlay is to accomodate general aviation aircraft.Can anyone also using FSNAV and AFCAD airports with overlays tell me if you are experiencing the same behavior? Perhaps this is just the way it is with FSNav and these type airports.BTW, I did add the overlay correctly (according to the author's instructions) to the airports.txt file after decompiling traffic.bgl and then recompiling.Hope this makes sense.:-zhelp

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!