Sign in to follow this  
Guest smjfreeman

744X in XP performance

Guest smjfreeman

Hi there,Just a quick question - how is the performance of undocked windows, and all the multi monitor stuff (IE 4 screens) in FSX on PMDG 744?I'm awaiting the Aerosoft MCP drivers before making the jump... the last I heard on that was beta status about a month ago. Hopefully they wont be long, but no rush :)Many Thanks

Guest smjfreeman

Hi all,Before this question dissapears from view completely, is there anyone running multi monitors on the 744x that can comment on its performance please?I know its hardware dependant, however someone who has compared fs9 and fsx with the same hardware - would be fine... I just want to know whether the old sluggish problems with the ND/PFD in seperate screens have been sorted out with the various improvements in pmdg and fsx.This is vital to a cockpit build which is pending - and although I could test it myself, I'm sure theres someone out there who knows the answer and could save me half a day in config trials.I'm grateful for whatever info you have.Thanks