Sign in to follow this  
Guest damaralbt

Drag popup windows (PFD and ND)

Guest damaralbt

Hi guys.i have 747 and want to drag someparts to a second monitor.I have FSX and i can drag some parts.But the best of them i cant, cause PMDG dont let me do it.I want do drag PFD and ND to put on MIP, i just started to make it now, and want to put it there.If we could drag the popup views, would be perfect for it.May be PMDG team can think about it.I think its not hard to do, and can help a lot of us to make a best home cockpit.Just can drag and resize this parts.PMDG is the best aircraft to simulate, i think.But to make a MIP with it is a little hard cause any other software works together to help us, use PM systems is impossible, quite expensive.I tested a good software for it, is FsXPand, it runs in another network PC (perfect for FSX and homecockpit), cause FSX is so heavy.But it dont work with PMDG.PMDG team could make some software like that one.If is hard to make it, maybe, can sell it separately.If PMDG had it, think all guys that want to make a homecockpit would want it.Cause we would have the best airplane to simulate, with all software we would need to make a perfect MIP.Think about it guys, please!tks