Sign in to follow this  

Could someone give me the link to Proj AI???

I am trying ot rebuild the 6gigs of FS stuff I lost when my hard drive crashed.

Guest gasebah

Maybe cuz it is down. I am very nervous beacause of this :-(.Alex

Guest Matt Johnson

Making a huge and unconfirmed guess...It's either one mother of a technical blowout, or Something Is Going On.Right now, there are no DNS records for projectai.com other than the SOA, which has serial, refresh and retry set to ridiculously low values. http://www.fsgateway.com doesn't look too healthy either (at least that's got some DNS though)...--M

Guest gasebah

Let us say a prayer all together.Alex

And you Matt as an expert should know. LOLFolks. As Posted in the forums for a couple of days now. we were having issues, ended up being a ram module that was bad causing software problems and memory leaks. they upgraded hardware but some software problems still existed caused by the ram module being bad so to make life easier for all of us, we made the decission that we should have a freshly built system. so we have one now. DNS Zones are being taken care of now and we are working on some re configuration.matt, I know you know bout this stuff so isnt it obvious. Okee, getting back to work now.Thanks. Sites will be up soon. Sorry for any problems this is causing you.My Computer SpecsASUS P4 533 FSB2.4 GHZ Pentium41 GB Rambus RAME-VGA GForce4 TI4600 Video CardDigital Stereo 5.1 Surround Sound

Guest Matt Johnson

Yup, that qualifies as a "hardware caused technical blowout" in my book. Don't worry, I know all too well how hardware can bite you in the a** when you least expect it, and when you don't actually do anything to cause the problem. Never rains but it pours, huh? :)Hope the rebuild goes well, anyway :)Oh, and BTW: Me? Insinuate you'd take money and run? Never. I know you and Frank have more class than that.(Edit: I see you edited that bit out of your original post -- ah, I see -- ugh, backreferences -- blech! :))--M

Guest gasebah

Plz do never leave us. I love ur work.Alex

Never meant that upon you matt as that statement was from another post and did quick copy but forgot to leave out the money part.Well. A computer is a computer as we all know and have had to transfer, rebuild, etc...We really didnt want to deal with the problems that were there. SQL Had crashed due to mem module and we all know Once SQL Crashes, It is a mess to try and reinstall LOL. right Matt!! Anyway, it was leaking some memory and blah blah, so this was the safest route to go. But not to worry fellas, we're still here.My Computer SpecsASUS P4 533 FSB2.4 GHZ Pentium41 GB Rambus RAME-VGA GForce4 TI4600 Video CardDigital Stereo 5.1 Surround Sound

Hmmm. Well I guess avsim has Problems also. :) Seems Posts here just kinda disappear. Or Its been a real Bad Weekend and I turned Blind. I could not find the ole "take the money and run post" But then I Could be blind. LOLAnyway. IT Appears that Project AI Web Site is Operational again, Downloads are also Operational. The server is 50% but no major Problems.Take care.Mitch HendricksonChief IT of OperationsProject AIMy Computer SpecsASUS P4 533 FSB2.4 GHZ Pentium41 GB Rambus RAME-VGA GForce4 TI4600 Video CardDigital Stereo 5.1 Surround Sound