Sign in to follow this  
Guest ucanfly

ATC and AI in multiplayer flights

1. is there a way to get the microsoft ATC work in multiplayer flights if please tell me how. 2. Is it possible to get AI aircrafts in muliplayer flights and how?TIARaini Svensson

Guest ucanfly

As far as MIcrosoft ATC, I dont know of any way to enable (doesn't mean there isn't), but I do know that there is an addon that tries to emulate the auto ATC through the chat window in a multi player session. The name of the file is ai_atc12.zip (I d/l/ from Flightsim.com) by Manuel Ambulo and it allows U to login an artificially Intelligent ATC that controls 1 airport. Players merely respond with a login code for that airport and then can interact with the ATC (using simple multi-choice options) thru the multiplayer chat window. The ATC cannot host but more than ATC (i.e. airport) can be logged in. I haven't tried yet but it seems to the closest you can get to what you're asking.I dont know about AI aircarft though.