Sign in to follow this  

How does Emma Field Compare To GeoRender

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well considering they're both made by Richard Goldstein they should be of similar quality :-)

>Well considering they're both made by Richard Goldstein they >should be of similar quality :-) Although you should not take my word for it because I was the project manager on both projects, I believe everybody who sees them next to each other will have to conclude that Emma Field is more advanced in many ways. Not only for all of the extra's as sound and animation, but Richard has also improved many of his ideas. Above all his already very good sense of color (I hate those brightly colored sceneries) has improved. Also in other technical aspects improvements were made. Most of them to make sure the framerate stays up. Emma is tough on your system, but not as tough as the complexity might lead you to believe. There is almost 6 months of developmenht between the two, it would be a bad sign if there would be no improvement.The products are also different. Emma Field is about the life on an airport, while Georender 1 is much more about bush flying and practising your flying skill over a nice looking area. Mathijs KokLAGO