Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Callmecapt

Unusual problem

I fly almost exclusively online and have rarely ventured out in the FSX version of the 744. Primarily because whenever I do go into FSX and fly online, I get a very strange acting aircraft in the 744. I use FSCopilot or FSInn for FSX online flying and the 744 always either turns too much, loses too much speed by climbing erratically or deviates from the flight plan. I tried an uninstall and reinstall and still the problem persists. Then I decided to fly the ITVV 747 flight while the DVD was in the computer so I could compare the realism. I have a multi monitor setup and was flying on the main monitor and watching on the 2nd monitor. (very nice comparisons by the way but on the dvd, the 744 seems to be moving faster on the takeoff roll.) and I found that I had no problems with the autoflight system. The probable reason was I was not connected to vatsim. I decided to connect to vatsim midflight and presto, crazy acting 744 again.This does not happen in FS9 when I connect through Squawkbox. Only through FSInn in FSX. I haven't tried FSInn on FS9 yet.Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening. Unlike a lot of others out there, I actually enjoy FSX and prefer flying on that to FS9.Goran

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!