Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

Blurry Cockpit in Carenado Beech V35?

Guest Pardue802

Moral implications aside from buying from Carenado, is there anyone else out there that's having problems with the VC becoming incredibly blurry? Sometimes I can keep it clear if I tune my resolution down to 1024x768 and don't move around, otherwise it gets blurry. Is this a video card question? I have an old ATI All-in-Wonder Radeon 32MB card, 256 MB of RAM, and a 1.33 GHz processor. Would it help to get a Radeon 9000? I can't pretend to afford the 9700, but I'm needing more as of this point. Unfortunately I'd also have to buy a seperate TV Tuner card as I have my computer set up as my entertainment center (any recommendations on a good TV Tuner?)Thanks for answering all my dumb questions :-)Best regards,Kenneth

Check your aircraft display settings first--make sure that VC cockpit quality is maxed.. This is an option often overlooked...I'm curious if you can post some screenies from inside the virtual cabin. Perhaps one looking over the wing while in a turn, and one looking back towards the tail... And perhaps one outside screenie of the aircraft in flight. I'd really like to gauge this A/C against the quality of the Flight1 421C, which has the best virtual cabin I've ever seen....Thanks,-John

Guest Pardue802

I am at work right now but will post some screenshots as soon as I get home this afternoon. As I've mentioned, I'm afraid my hardware just isn't good enough to get the quality of the virtual cockpit, and I have the virtual cockpit quality maxed within flight simulator. Sometimes I can get it to be clear for a few moments before it fuzzies up some more, but all in all I'm really not impressed with the quality of this. I feel that for my $15 they could have at least gotten some decent sounds instead of referencing the default Cessna sounds :-PAt any rate, suggestions (hardware and software) appreciated, and look for some screenies this afternoon!Kenneth

Frankly the VC $#@! in the Carendo V35. It's not your video card unless I have the same problem ;-) I've heard others complain about it as well, considering it's a payware plane you would expect better.

Guest Pardue802

As promised, here are several pics of the Bonanza. I'm glad to know that it's not just my video card, but it really is aggrivating to have paid $$$ for a release that has been outmatched by both the default MSFS aircraft stock and several freeware releases.The first two are a bit higher res so that maybe you can see my problem, the first shot shows the VC, apparently as clear as it gets.A few moments later it gets blurry, like the second one (sorry for the JPG compression) if you can't tell the difference between them.Then some assorted VC views.Finally, a shot of the exterior of the aircraft. The outside is actually quite nice looking. Too bad the inside bites. Wish they'd release an update or patch for it...Kenneth