Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cslawren

Very Strange 747X Problem

Hey all,I'm having quite a strange issue with my 747. I've attached a screen capture to help with my explanation. Every time I start up FSX with this aircraft, my PFD displays those red lines that move from side to side, I get an FMC error that says something along the lines of my VNAV isn't set, and the altimeter settings go to (on their own mind you) somewhere in the neighborhood of 25.11, but doesn't let me set it using the knob, or the B key (so when I start at KSFO, it says my altitude is -5000 some ft). Also, the flap indicator on the EICAS shows 30 degrees, but they are visibly not on the exterior, nor do the flight dynamics act as though they are. I am also still able to extend the flaps. This all curiously crept up as I just updated to v2.10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, didn't have the issue on my v2.0 that I originally bought, and when I updated to 2.10, they crept up again. Any help to get me back up and running again would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/189785.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am also having this problem!!