Sign in to follow this  
Guest CHRISH

B744 FS9

Guest CHRISH

Still flying the superb B744 in FS9, but every few minutes the landing gears retract and then go up again. I have not had this problem until recently.Greatly appreciate any idea's as to how to stop this from happening.Best Regards,Chris

Guest lgvpilot1

Hi Chris What flight controls or joystick are you using ?Are you running any add ons ? ie Live cockpit or copilotHave you tried changing the default key assignment for the gears ?And does this only happen on the PMDG 744Mark

Guest CHRISH

Thanks Mark this only happens with the B744 not the Level D or defualt A/C. I am using the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system only. Win XP sp2.FS9.1

Guest lgvpilot1

Hi Chris Do you have the gear up/down keystroke assigned to your flight yoke?Im not to familiar with that yoke system .Do you have Different profiles for your aircraft or just use one setup for all.I personally have different settings for Heavys, helis, and so onI suppose the first thing you could try (if you havent already)would be to change the default FS setting , keystroke G to something like tab+g and see if it still happens .It does seem strange that it only happens with the B744.Let us knowMark