Sign in to follow this  
Guest SkullxBones

Strange throttle problem with 747x

Guest SkullxBones

I just noticed that my throttles are behaving strangely with my 747x. I'm not sure if this just started happening after the patch or if it's always been there.I have A Saitek Pro Flight set up with two throttle quadrants. Each throttle has its own throttle lever. I am using registered FSUIPC. If I advance throttle#1 100%, throttle#3 will automatically advance 50% without my input. Throttle#2 does the same thing to throttle#4. Throttles #3 and #4 work normally and don't seem to affect the others.My throttles don't have this problem with the default FSX 747.I have tried configuring the throttles just through FSX, then just through FSUIPC, either way has the same effect.I have calibrated the throttles through Windows control panel and the #1 and #2 throttles don't affect the others there. Any ideas?Jeff P.

Guest SkullxBones

Just checked again. This only happens on the PW and RR engine models, the GE works fine. It is only the white line throttle position indicators on the primary EICAS that are acting strange, not the engine itself. So when I advance #1 throttle, #3 white line indicator advances also, but the #3 engine does not.Jeff P.