Sign in to follow this  

OT: Intel boards

Somebody using the "Intel Application Accelerator" My board D850MV

Guest firehawk44

I have the 850MV board and have installed the Intel Application Accelerator. Have had no problems with either.Jim

Guest firehawk44

Juan,I installed the Intel Application Accelerator program after putting together my system. I therefore don't have any benchmarks. I just know the program has not caused any adverse problems with my system. Intel strongly recommends its installation and I go by that. I doubt it will speed up the FPS in FS2K2 though since FS2K2 is graphics intensive. Jim

Jim,Can you tell me what the Intel Application Accelerator Program does and is it an add-on or did it come with the 850?Thanks---Jerry---Intel P4 - 2.0 GigWindows XP HomeIntel 850 MVRambus 512 Mb - 800 MhzSeagate - 40 Gig - 7200 RPMSound Blaster - AudigyAbit GeForce 3 - Ti 200 - 64 Mb - Driver - 28.32Plextor - 40x12x40

Guest firehawk44

Jerry,For a full description of the Intel Application Accelerator Program, goto http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/iaa/reasons.htm.JimIntel P4 - 2.2 GigWindows XPIntel D850MV MB1024 Rambus Ram - 700 MhzIBM 27 gig hard driveMaxtor 60 gig hard driveSound Blaster - Audigy GamerHercules GeForce 3 - 64Mb - Driver - 28.32Creative PC-DVD 16X DVD ROM DriveTDK 24/10/40 CD-RW Drive

Jim,Thanks for the reply, will check it out.---Jerry---