Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brettlee

Thanks guys for the tips another question

Guest Brettlee

Im seriously goin to look into radar contact it looks great what i would like to know can you voice recognition like the vox program i was looking at the demos of radar contact but couldnt tell if its a key board operation like fsx atc or voice activated like vox. Has anyone used vox does it work the same as you have described for my flight planning or is vox a totally different type of program. Also does vox work with radar contact? Id like to try vatsim sometime but still getting to grips with flying the 747 at min please help me to make the right decision in which program to choose. Brett

Guest j-mo

Hi, Brett-You should pose RC questions in their support forum, which is next to this one.I have RC. It's main advantage is a much more realistic ATC experience. Far superior to FS ATC. Keyboard-based, but still worth it in my opinion.Regards,

Guest Mower

RC4 is great but falls short in one respect: it cannot provide and manage ground routing and traffic. I have it and love it but...the default FSX ATC ground controller will give you realistic specific routing to your runway and also provide traffic direction to you and the AI aircraft (for example, telling you to halt at an intersection for crossing traffic).RC5 may rectify this but is not due out until sometime next year!