Sign in to follow this  
Guest errolisrael

Problem with VIEWS MD-11

Guest Errol Israel

Dear all,When I start FSX with the MD-11 the following happens:1)During loading (black screen)I have all undocked views:glare shield, main view captain side and dummy main panel.2)Then when FSX is ready I don't have the proper instrument panel.I close all the undocked screens/views and after that I have to go to the menu for the Intrument Panel again to get the Main viw captain side. When everything is OK I save the setting.Then again after starting FSX. It all starting againg from point 1.What do I wrong? I also use the PMDG 747-400 and have never problems with it.Thank in advanceErrol

Guest Errol Israel

Please experts help, help, help,I have re-installed the MD-11 but the problem is still the same.If I have to explain more please let me know. I also mentioned that when I select an other md-11 livery, the instrument panel is total gray color and I can't do nothing about it.I have a proper working PC system and all other PMDG planes are working OK. My system: windows XP sp 2 / 3.4 Ghz processor / gtx 9800 cardAgain thanks in advance,Errol