Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jones

FSX MD-11 GPWS Problem

Hello, I am posting in here as a last resort I notice the MD-11 has the GPWS set of its on I also noticed the FSX wont shut up with its own I cant stop it for some reason and for another problem with this I can hear MD-11 GPWS with the other so load and I hear to anyways, the GOWS by FSX seems to be calling out 2 at the same time when I reach 2500 I hear it from 3 call outs but the MD-11 is very low since i can turn the otherf off or down I am going to atempt to reinstall eeything FSX and th MD-11 just would like to know if anyone else has had this problem or a way to fix it the key I assigned to FSX GPWS wont turn it off second I soyuld not even hear that sound in a skyhawk or ultrlight. I am trying to keep my cool but for the last few weeks I can get a grio on why microsoft is so stupid, I went thre each folder I found anything related to it except PMDG folder and deleted every single sound that sound like it but it is not working.Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!