Sign in to follow this  

No textures/colors in my Simubuild A340 planes

I'm having a problem with my SimuBuild A340-500/600 & didn't see anything similar when I did a search in this forum. I downloaded these .exe's from the simubuild site on 7/31: a345basepack a346basepackv2 a346effectspack swisslivery bwialivery sbfgworldlivery virginv1liveryI ran them in that order and now have the both the A340-500 and A340-600 showing up in fs2002, each with several different liveries (paint schemes) listed. However, both the "rotating preview" and the actual aircraft in the simulator are completely white - no textures at all.I'm not having any trouble with pre-installed fs2002 aircraft or with any of the 50-or-so freeware planes I've downloaded & installed myself. Is there anything obvious I could be doing wrong here? Help me turn my white elephants into those beautiful creatures I'm seeing in everyone else's screenshots!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oops, figured it out. There are a dozen or more liveries listed for each aircraft in the .cfg file but I only downloaded a couple for each plane. I toggled thru the liveries one-by-one and found the planes I downloaded properly textured after all. :-roll