Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KSTLFF

Runtime C++ error with a CTD.....

Guest KSTLFF

Good evening Captains.I am new the the world of FSX, I am an FS9 man, but with the release of the MD-11 I got the combo to pratice on FSX. Eveything has been going pretty smooth until today my problem is as follows. It should also be noted that I have searched many forums and blogs trying to reserch this problem as I have never had it with FS9 with all the addon's I have running with that.My setup:ASX with the B1160FSX with the SP1 installedFSBVAFS for FEDEXSquawkbox4....in should be noted that I bumped my multiplayer settings to 70.0nm, which I put back to default to 40.0nmServinfo 2.02and ExplorerAll of these I have on my second monitor and save FSX for main monitor.I got the error at cruise alt and about 45 minutes into my flight from KOAK to KMEM. The actual error came as soon as DEN_CTR contacted me to contact him.This was my first flight on line with the MD-11. Kind of sucked, but being new to FSX I have expected some bugs to pop out.I understand that this C++ Runtime error is a known bug, but have not found a good answer or solution.As I make this post, the other problem I have encounterd is the Autopilot keep disengaging due to what I believe is due to a wind smoothing issue with either ASX of FSUIPC. In which I have set both back to default settings.Any help or maybe a direction to a thread to help me with this would be great.My computer specs are:ASUS 790FX M3A32 MVPAMD PHM 9650 2.3 512X44GB of DDRS RamATI Radeon HD 3870 x2 1024Mb Graphics cardOh Ya, Vista 32bit OSThanks abunch with any help fellas!!!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now