Sign in to follow this  
Guest Susan27

MD11 & FSX airport operations?

Guest Susan27

Hi,1) Is there a possibility that catering/luggage trucks arrive at the MD11 when opening the cargo doors as it happens with the default FSX B737-800NG after opening the cargo doors...?2) If I choose the PMDG-MD11-MCDU-Push back service the airplane is pushed back correctly. What is strange here: The tow-truck drives away *before* the push has been completed...Am I doing something wrong here or is this "problem" of too-early drive away a FSX thing...which cannot be solved (drive away of tow-vehicle not until push is complete)?3) There is this function concerning the FSX jetways at the gates of airports: You can dock the gateways via CTRL+J key when being at the *correct(!)* parking position:When I park at the correct parking position of the gates/stands of airports with the MD11 (so that the jetway can dock at the front left door for example)the airplane is always much too long/large for FSX-logic to detect that I am at the right positions for Jetway docking (there comes this error msg): Do you know if there is a way to stand at the correct parking position AND that the jetway-function (CTRL+J) of FSX will work...?Thanks very much! :)KR

Guest dtoensin

I also can't get the baggage vehicles to work for the MD11. The jetway does work and the vehicles work with the default planes. Is there something that must be set other than engines off, parking brake set, and baggage doors open for the baggage vehicles to work for the MD11?Donald