Sign in to follow this  

I know I'll probably get flammed...but I really do need

I purchased Emma Field yesterday, I have been reading the reviews about it, and figured it'de be a great thing to get. Anyway, to my main point. I downloaded it, and then had my mom try and get the registration code. Her and my dad got it all installed (my dad flys on it more than I do..,lol) and told me it was all set to go, when I tried it it said it needed the registration code, so I asked my dad if he put it in the first time he said yes. He even wrote it down, but to my luck and his, he seemed to have misplaced it :( My mom said she won't re-enter her credit car number again, (it did take alot of trying to get her to get it for me) so now Im stuck with a cool looking add-on that I can't even use. I know I know, this probably didn't do any good, but if any kind kind kind soles could e-mail me and perhaps help me out I would be very very greatfull. I know, flame me and acuse me of trying to obtain a free copy. I figure this is worth a shot, Im running out of ideas, and I don't have any money to re-order :(, thanks for letting me vent.

HiIf it asked you for the registration code that means that you opened the install file again..the one you downloaded. After it was installed once by your dad go into FS and then 'gp to airport' Emma Field' and you should have the scenery.Don't open the install file again after it was installed once by your dad.Hope it helps.Mike

Guest emergency_pants

Yeah... sounds like it should be in your FS2002 scenery now. You don't need to run that file again.But if you have any problems, contact the person/company that supplied you with the reg code and tell them the problem. I'm sure they'll halp you out. The good thing about credit card tansactions is that you can prove your purchase very easily. There will be a record of the transaction.Good luck,Simon.

> I figure this is worth >a shot, Im running out of ideas, and I don't have any money >to re-order :(, thanks for letting me vent. Why would anynody flame you for this? Perfectly acceptable message as far as I can see. Okay on with the problem...Emma Field only asks a registration code when it is installed (not inside FS2002 as some of our other products). So when you finished the installation and it did not end with some error all should be okay and Emma Field should be installed in your Flightsim 2002.When you lost your code simply write to our SkyExperts section on the www.lagoonline.com website to ask for a resend. We actually pay people there to handle requests like this:-) Most of the time it will be dealt with very quick.Will you let me know if everyhting is okay?Mathijs KokLAGO