Sign in to follow this  

Buyer Beware -- OC Systems

If you come across this computer parts supplier, proceed with great caution. I purchased a video card from them that did not work. When I sent it back for a refund, they refused to accept the package. So, I'm stuck with over $25 in shipping costs and I'm still stuck with a bum product. The company is rarely avaiable by telephone and does not have e-mail support. Sometimes the lowest price isn't the best deal. Buyer beware....

Guest Joshieca

You have to watch out for everyone online...I have been a Newegg customer for over a year now and with no problems...UNTIL I had to return my bum video card. While they were happen to give me a refund on my purchase price. What they forgot to do is refund me $26 for sales tax! Something that is very illegal. It wasn't until after two emails and two phone calls that I explained to them that because I had the part shipped to CA that I was charged sales tax and that it needed be refunded that they finally did.The moral is know who you buy from and keep on eye on your credit card statements for refunds.- josh[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Boy, I wish I had known about this before. Many thanks for this valuable resource.