Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Can someone do SIDS/STARS for PHNL Intl??

Guest HeavyFan

Hi guy's! Well Just wondering If somone can do the SIDS/STARS for PHNL Intl, as the ones on the PIC database web sites, does not work, They only have some of the STARS for OHNL, But the ones for SIDS does not work, they have no info at all! When you load all these files from the site, only some STARS show up on the PIC FMC, and when you go to select a SID in the PIC FMC which shows the SIDS on the screen but have no procedures to them! No waypoints att all for the SIDS! like they are there just to show on the FMC. I e-mailed the Author in controll of the site like Twice already!, and I never get a reply from him at all! So if LEE or someone else would like to try and update the Data base for PHNL Intl would be AWESOME! MIKE-:)

Guest MB327

I think it is the MAGGI STAR at PHNL that puts my FMC in a "loop." The transistions start flashing in an endless cycle.

Guest ielchitz

I've got the DOD Flight Information Publication - "High and Low Altitude Pacific, Australiasia, and Antartica" Volume 1 - but it expired on 9/6/01.I hope nothing has changed since then - if anyone knows of new procedure other than the ones listed below please let me know - I should have some time later this afternoon to punch these in - None of them are RNAV/FMS procedures so it all should be pretty simple.PHNL----------------FACILITY DIAGRAM.TakeOff MinimumsLAHSO <-- (Cool they use LAHSO at PHNL!!)ARRIVALS--------BOOKE8JULLE4MAGGI3OPACA4SAKKI4APPROACHES-----------NDB/GPS 8LILS 4RILS 8LLDA/DME 26LVOR TACAN GPS-AVOR TACAN GPS 4RVOR/DME TACAN GPS-BHI-ILS 8LDEPARTURES----------ALANA3KEAHI3KELOA2MELLO3MOLOKAI4OPIHI2PALAY2Ian ElchitzZLA ARTCC

Guest ielchitz

I can not seem to access the seaartcc.org site today.If someone could send me whatever was available for PHNL as far as approaches and STARS go I would appreciate it.pic767@eleventhstreet.comThanks,Ian.

Guest HeavyFan

hi there guy's! Yeah those are the correct SIDS/STARS for PHNL Intl! I hope you guy's make these available soon if you get all the info you need! Thanks MIKE -:)

Guest jkramer51

The problem with the ones you have that don't work is that there needs to be a , at the end of each line. How they got made without it no one knows. So you can open each of the files and add the , and they will work. There are quite a few from the data base that are like that. I had to do KDFW & KDAL because of missing ,'s.John