Sign in to follow this  

PIC and New POSKY -400's

Hi All, I was never really able to participate in posts that covered PIC and POSKY a/c 'cos I've been learning through much trial and error and I emphasize error to get PIC and add-ons working with windows XP.Finally have the POSKY 767-400 with a PIC panel in her!!! Yeah!!!!Now to the most important part...Does anyone know of a -400 manual?How does the FMC respond to the weight difference between the -300ER and the -400?What are some issues you have had with PIC and POSKY -400's and functionality?Thank you and I will be searching back to find as much info as possible.Thanks!!!!

Hi Jon, Thanks, until we get a good -400 panel, I suppose PIC will have to do. Unless the values are so rediculously off.?.?.?Any help would be appreciated..Regards,

Hi-I use the PSS777 panel in the B764 with no problems at all. I tried the PIC767 panel in the POSKY B764 and it didnt function well at all.gene>Hi Jon, >>Thanks, until we get a good -400 panel, I suppose PIC will >have to do. Unless the values are so rediculously off.?.?.? >>Any help would be appreciated.. >>Regards,