Sign in to follow this  
Guest MB327

VATSIM Convention July 11-14th

Guest MB327

Time is drawing near for the trip to Toronto to attend the VATSIM convention. I signed up during the first week it was posted and have a room reserved at the convention hotel for the nights of July 10 through the 13th. Have a rental car out of Buffalo as well.As I have two double beds I would be glad to split the room cost with a fellow PIC'er. So if anyone out there with a plan to attend this year's convention would be interested, please drop me a line. I am a non-smoker, drink Coca-Cola for breakfast, not bad on the golf course, am 51 years old, married, 2 kids, no dog, like my beer real cold, love talking about aviation & wild women.

Guest ielchitz

Well Mike,I'm 31 and married - enjoy long walks in the park, Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain .Pretty sure I will not be in attendance.. but if I do make it we will have to hook up for some drinks.By the way - I am a vodka drinker - it's gotta be the goose or stoli for me.Ian.

Guest rcritz

Dibs on Ian's Vodka if he's a no-show. I'm definitely there and guarding the goose.cz

Guest Dan_Pergau

I'll be there too and I'll take a beer eh.Dan PergauOttawa, Canada