Sign in to follow this  

Incomplete un-install

Hi,I uninstalled 767PIC and it left a few folders behind. I deleted the obvious ones, but one thing I am having trouble finding is the file that puts "PIC" on the menu bar. I looked in Modules and didn't find any obvious files to delete. Can you tell me where to find the file and what it's name is so I can get rid of PIC on the menu bar?Thanks,Best Regards,Steve Reyling

Guest WorkingStiff

Did you manually uninstall 767 PIC or did you use the Windows uninstaller?I suspect you did a manual install although in the past I've seen reports here of files left behind after uninstalling. I also seem to remember that Wilco Publishing had released a utility to clean up faulty uninstallations around the time of the FS2000 patch release. Check http://www.wilcopub.com to see if this utility is still available.The only thing I can suggest is that you edit your registry; removing all references to Wilco Publishing the reinstalling. Only do this if you're comfortable using REGEDIT and after backing up your registry.You may find some helpful tips in this thread: http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID33/658.html

Guest Phoenix_7

try the following file found in the modules folderAPS.dllJohn