Sign in to follow this  

Please help! Just bought PIC and I'm dying to install

Hoping I can get a quick heads-up on what to do here... I notice the manual says it will install automatically into the fs2000 folder (which I don't have being fs2002) and that I must say "yes" to installing the patch for fs2000.I'm downloading the wilco patch for fs2002 right now.How exactly should I install this product?Can I just direct it to my fs2002 folder and then what do I do, just double click the patch from wherever I downloaded it to?many many thanks...michael

install pic into your FS2002 dir then apply the pic patch for FS2002 . make sure your get the navdata update as well from the wilcopub site.to make pic work with a posky plane , there is a merge file somewhere.If it's not on avsim it's on flightsim.com i believe. Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2