Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

PicPosky V3 FMC Error

Guest B1900 Mech

When setting up a flight with FSBuild from KLAS-SAN I get this error when selecting the Baret 4-27 Arrival. Iam also using FSMeteo. Any ideas? Thank's from Jim!

Guest Stephan Haas

Yep, old problem (at least for me). Try selecting the arrival (STAR) before the runway (which does not sound natural, but in my case it stopped the fatal errors). Cause: badly made STARS?Kind regards,Stephan Haas

Guest ielchitz

>Yep, old problem (at least for me). >Cause: badly made STARS? >Stephan Haas Stephan,I'll look into it to see if it is a problem with the STAR. It is quite possible - but to date I have had no problems myself - nor received any reports of problems with the KSAN STARS.BTW - The readme for the STAR clearly has my name in it - if you find that it's causing you grief - might be a good idea to let me know in the future so I can fix it rather than hypothesizing "badly made STARS?". If you don't let the people who build these things know about the problem - then you can hardly expect it to be fixed.Ian ElchitzAuthor of the "badly made STARS" for KSAN.

Guest Muppet22

Hi allThis problem occurs when you select a STAR from the DEP/ARR page and one of the waypoints on that STAR has already been ebtered and so is already on the LEGS/RTE page. To fix this - obviously only input the route as far as (not including) the first waypoint on the STAR. Hope this makes sense!Tom

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hi,Not really... It occurs some times in some specific STARs and/or airports.For example I have no problems using the LGAV arrivals even though my last waypoint is part of the arrival procedure.Some examples :Route TNG - ABLON - EGN, selecting ABLON1A, no problem.Route ARA - NEMES - ARGUN - DDM, selecting NEMES1C, no problem.Route MIL - IRA MIL arrival for LGIR rwy 27, no problem.Route SUD - IRA IRA arrival for LGIR always cause FS to crash!!!So, when I arrive via SUD I never select a STAR but program it on the spot before the flight.It must have something to do with the saved STAR. It only occurs on some STARs. It also occurs in any aircraft, not only with the POSKY 763, but even with the default. The a/c itself has nothing to do with the FMC actrually.RegardsGeorge DorkofikisAthens, Hellas

Guest fwsov

I have had this problem too, at least twice with different STARS in AUstralia

Guest B1900 Mech

Thank's for the replys! I omly entered the route and it worked. Jim P.S. Ian, Thanks for the Stars!