Sign in to follow this  

Elevator flutter?!

I'm a new PIC user and have spent the past weekend reading through the manual and this forum to familiarize myself with this great panel. I tried taking off in both the default PIC and Posky 767 and as soon as I bring in the elevator back pressure, it starts to flutter violently and the aircraft is basiclly unflyable. I did read some posts on a problem with the rudder when fully deflected which I noticed also, but I just stopped putting in full rudder on taxi. But this happening on takeoff without full deflection?? Does anyone have suggestions or insight to this problem? Thanks!

I actually came across a few good posts and I changed some of the elevator values in the .cfg file. It SEEMS to be working for the time being, but now I'm experiencing the same problem with the ailerons. I had no instability there before I messed with the elevator numbers. Has anyone changed the aileron values also?? I've messed with the yaw dampers and haven't noticed a difference one way or the other with how they were set.