Sign in to follow this  

Challenge 757 video

Last summer, Haroon Anwar fixed a bunch of us up with plans/charts for Quito-Cali Columbia. I thought Haroon had just found a neat route with some nice scenery. What I have now realised is Haroon had just watched the best "Just Flight" video I have seen to date. It is the Challenge Air 757 cargo flight from KMIA-La Paz-Quito-Cali-Miami. It is very detailed (except for the overhead panel for some reason is left out?), and LaPaz is about 13,000+ ft above sea level so they de-comp the aircraft and put the masks on. There is also a preview of the 707 video...looks nice...and at the end, there is several t/o and landings back to back as a finale. Awesome video. I also have the 767 Bruxelles-Faro-Bruxelles video which is very good, but not as detailed as the Challenge 757 for sure.I do not work for them, I am just passing along my comments to PIC fan-actics who will definitely appreciate this video.There is a 767 video from Gatwick to Miami or Orlando, I forget. Anyone have this one can give me an opinion?Thanks.Rob. PS - I ordered it via US mail and I had it 3 days after the order on-line.

Excellent video indeed!American Airlines does that route now in a '57 as well. I think I've got that flight plan sitting around here somewhere if anyone would like it. I believe it is from last month.

Here you go ;-) It's just the ICAO flight plan, let me know if you want more.(FPL-AAL922-IS-B752/M-SRWYX/S-KMIA0330-N0489F330 MIA6 ELLEE DCT EONNS A509 URSUS/N0485F370 UA301 RBR MR558 PAZ-SLLP0640 SLET-EET/SLLF0610 REG/N680AN SEL/PRJS DOF/020418 RMK/TCAS EQPT DAT/SV RMK/AGCS EQPT)