Sign in to follow this  
Guest C17SimGuy

ATTN: Pedro Otero

Guest C17SimGuy

Hi Pedro, I read your reply to Timmy about a 757 setup? I've finally had a chance to mess around with FS2002 now a lot more and would like to get a 757 setup with the good ole PIC panel. Can you send me your setup info also? Thx!acozens1258@earthlink.net(8-| drew (8-|

Hi Drew,Sure, I am still tweaking it. The fuel flow is a tad than it should but other than than it's really good... My aircraft.cfgg file works well with FFGs Pedro

Guest C17SimGuy

sweet! Thanks for the rapid reply! Am I correct to assume that your first file is the .air and the second is the aircraft.cfg? Which sounds are you using? -drew-

I Got the sounds from MT757 which work really great...Pedro

Hi Pedro, I also noticed the fuel burn is a little high as well. I did a flight from PHL-MCO, and landed with only 3.000 when the mandatory IFR reserve amount is 6.500. Would appreciate letting me know if you get the burn right. I'm trying to tweak as well. If I were to adjust the fuel flow scalar, which way would I have to change it to make it burn less fuel? Also, is there any other setting I should try tweaking?Tim

Hi Tim,The fuel flow scalar is a good place to start. The challenge is to come up with the best compromise at the altitudes where you are going to spend 80-90% of your time. It's hard to resist the temptation to adjust it at the lower flight levels. I got some data that I'll be using. I'll keep you posted. BTW, I already tweaked the thrust and CG so that you can takeoff with the stab setting set correctly and so that you'll get the correct dedscent rate at flight idle. PedroPedro

Guest C17SimGuy

Sweet! Please keep me posted too! (email on first message of thread.)-drew-(8-|