Sign in to follow this  

HELP! CANNOT GET MERGE FILES TO WORK

John KamphausHello everybody everytime I try to use the merge files for the POSKY 763v3 and the PIC panel they wont work. The Setup.bat file tells me that the files arent in the right place and the cfgmerge.exe file wont even run. Could somebody please help me? Thanks.

Guest ilh

You're not giving us very much to go on. What exactly did you do? Did you read the inner README.txt (should be in FS2002aircraftB763 PIC POSKY3)?Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

John KamphausYes I did all that

Hi! Where does one get the merge files?Thank you. Julian

Guest ilh

www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/PIC-POSKY-v3-763.zipwww.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/PIC-POSKY-v3-762.zipwww.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/PIC-POSKY-v2-763.zipLee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest KenG

What operating system are you using? Is FS2002 installed in a nonstandard folder? Is PIC installed? Please provide more info. Everything you can think of. If Lee can't help you, I doubt any of us can.

Thank you Lee. I assume these are bat files so I can edit the paths if I didn't install to the default directory? Julian

Guest ilh

Yes, there is a bat file, but all the paths should be relative so it shouldn't matter where you put FS2002. Mine isn't standard in D:FS2002. You can also just look at the bat file and do it manually too.There is also an executable supplied that performs the actual merging of Aircraft.cfg files.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)