Sign in to follow this  

Mike T co757v2.zip download problem!

I only have a dial up connection for the internet and after two hours my ISP disconnects me :-(I have tried to download Mike's 24MB co757v2.zip file using Go!Zilla, the download manager. After two hours and 17MB downloaded I get disconnected. I reconnect only to find Go!Zilla says file size doesn't match and cannot resume download.I know some sites don't allow you to resume downloads, is this the problem at Avsim?Anyone got any ideas how I can get this 757 onto my system. Is there no smaller download for us poor dial up people?Thanks for any helpGraham

Guest bob

Hi GrahamYou should be able to resume download. I also have a cut-off after 2 hours but I managed the download inside this time span.What is the speed of your modem?Bob (EGHD)

BobThere is no way that I could resume with GoZilla just say there. Maybe a corrupt download, not sure.Anyway I have found an ealier post and managed to download files seperately as described so sorted now. Thanks anyway.Graham