Sign in to follow this  

I need help With the EHSI

What happened is that somehow i pressed a button on the keyboard and the flight plan on the EHIS disappeared(it turned off the EHIS) as well as the flight director, Vertical speed indicator and the autopilot, this also happens when I turn off the engines and the electrical power and then exit fs2k2.When I come back to fly again the flight plan will not be shown on the EHIS and the FMC is off as well as the all the intruments mention before, My Question is, How do I turn this thing on again?I tried looking for this in the manual everywhere but I couln't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Best Regards,Selby

The circled instruments are the ones that I can't turn back on once they have been switched off

Hi Selby,My guess is that you switched your left IRU to the ATT position (probably by pressing the keyboard sequence inadvertantly). That explains your have the attitude display buy not the speed & position related instruments. You have 2 options :A. quick align left IRU before take-off (not possible in flight)B. Turn the "Instr Source Sel" switch (far left of the panel) in the "C" or "R" position. In this case, the instruments will be feeded by C or R IRU and all should work but AUTOLAND (cf the NOAUTOLAND flag that will maintain)And of course, standby instruments are available :-)Regards,Laurent Crenier_____________________________767PIC Panel co-designer

Guest KenG

That's a perfect example of why I love PIC. What other addon for MSFS offers those features? None! Failures, whether inadvertantly induced or intended, make this panel so much more engrossing. All them little buttons and switches actually do something. It's not just another pretty face.

Thanks guys for the replies but H ow do I do a quick align?