Sign in to follow this  

Is a 767-400ER PIC panel up next?

You know you want it!!! I say: To heck with the ScareBusses, and on with the Boeings!!! :)I think this new cockpit looks better than even a new 777 - oh wait - their nearly identical!!?? 767PIC is awesome, and this is the only logical successor - upgrade with technology just as in the real aircraft - only logical! :DBoeing 767-432/ER Cockpit...[http://www.airliners.net/Airliners_net_image.file?filename=9/5/0/127059.jpg&ZyXtCe=MDg1NDU0&id]

Guest united777

hey, well I am 100% boeing. but you do have to give credit to those airbus fans. its been a LONG time, since a decent model has come out. so I see no problem with some airbuses being released. and BTW.. PSS-phoenix simulation software- has a great Boeing 777-200 panel. and its just literally the same for the 764. minus a few things and obvious engine ratio's. trust me, get the PSS 777 v2 panel.. you'll love it! but yes, anything by the wilco team is sure to be a winner!!