Sign in to follow this  

HELP!!!!!!!!!! Re-installing PIC767 aircraft/liveries (

I looked carefully through the manual but couldn't locate a section on how to simply reinstall some of the PIC767 aircraft/liveries into FS2002.I have the CD version of PIC767 already on my system but not all liveries. (FS2002 Pro, Win 98)Tried the Add/Remove function on Win 98, but it kept giving me a message "Do you wish to completely remove all components"? The same message appeared when loading the CD into my drive.I naturally clicked "No". Then no action occurs.Am I supposed to click "Yes" and will then get the option to install some of the liveries or will it just go ahead and uninstall?Appreciate any help!Best Wishes,Steveaka -767

I have the same problem! I am running Windows XP. Is anyone out there that can help with this problem?!!!!!

Guest wkzzo

I would't bother with the wilco models they were designed with fs2000 in mind and use a scenery BGL file to display the textures, they are framerate eaters and do not look half as good as the version 3 project opensky models. Use the project opensky 767-300 models ,you can find them here http://www.avsim.com/posky/downloads.shtml Also do a search in the forum for pic poskey merge there is a file by Lee hetherington that will do it for you ,or you can move the files manually if you want, its not that difficult.