Sign in to follow this  

some real strange phenomenon about my PIC767 panel.....

recently my pic panel have a very strange phenomenon,some times all the lights of the "WARNING and CAUTION ANNUNCIATORs" illuminate for a short time and at the same time the elapsed time switch of the clock continuously moved from "RUN" to "RESET" automaticaly.when this phenomenon happens,the frame rate drop to only 4-5fps.....why this happen?????thx for some comments......

Guest Stephan Haas

The warning lights coming on is a common thing, and does not mean anything. I never noticed the clock thing.Kind regards,Stephan Haas

I simply look at it as a "self-test" when the lights pop on occasionally.The one thing I can't figure out is why my clock seems to lose about 6 minutes or so every hour of flight....don't remember that being a problem before FS2k2, a minor inconvenience that I can live with for the beauty that is the PIC767 panel ;-)

Guest WorkingStiff

Rob,Download clock.zip from the AVSIM library; it's a little program that fixes this problem.From the included Readme file:"Small program that keeps the FS clock in sync with system clock.Only works with 1x flights.Any doubts sugestions email to jcboliveira@netcabo.pt"

Guest ielchitz

I downloaded this CLOCK utility today and it works great.No more annoying clock resets...I recommend it to all - especially good for those long hauls .Ian Elchitz