Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aidi

DF post by Vortex Generator

I have no idea why that post was locked.If these problems cannot be adressed at the DF forum what obviously is impossible why can we not discuss it here.It is one of the purposes in this forum I believe that we can discuss the quality of the products and the support of payware companies. And: I am also no friend of the arrogance people who only show the slightest critizism of DF products have to bear in their support forum.I am absolutely fed up with the policy of loking threads like these.AlexP.S: And now lock the thread or even better delete it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It seems to me that the problem was addressed adequately in the DF forum. It is very hard to figure out why a few are having a problem with something, when the vast majority are not.It was locked, IMO, because the Avsim forums or the FlightSimNetwork forums are not the place to request support such as the poster was seeking. If the answer could not be found in the DF forum thread, I'd tend to believe that there is something not right with the configuration or procedures that the few are using.Darrell

When the situation arises and a post needs to be edited,locked or even deleted it is done for a reason. The moderators for this (and other) forums take each post as it comes and make the decision for the benefit of the forum and its readers. To that end, this has been brough up on so many occasions it is most certainly old news. I dont think it needs to be debated again. http://www.avsim.com/vfr_center/avsim_sig.jpg