Sign in to follow this  

How do I get back my Sao Paulo Scenery

I think did something that deleted my default airport scenery for every airport in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I have added so much scenery lately I have no I idea where I went wrong. What file has this scenery and where can I find it on the disk? Or, any good guesses on what I did and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance!JeffDetroit, MI USAAMD Athlon XP2000Windows XP 768MB DDR pc2700 ramMSI KT3 Ultra VisionTek gforce 3 ti500

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Jeff,As far as I am aware, there is no specific file on the CD's that have individual sceneries in them, they are all cab filed onto your HDD before being installed.A reinstall is in order I think!

Thanks for the reply. A re-install would be a major pain. I have numerous scenery add on's and well over 1000 aircraft. I could simple copy these files over to the clean install but I would likely do the some thing I did when I screwed up my scenery in the first place. I obviously did something and I don't know what. What could I have done that would have removed scenery from a entire city. Could I have incorrectly pasted a exclude switch? P.S. the AI aircraft and the autogen are still ok. JeffDetroit, MI USAAMD Athlon XP2000Windows XP 768MB DDR pc2700 ramMSI KT3 Ultra VisionTek gforce 3 ti500