Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

Fokker 100 GMAX Preview

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Gmax is such a great design tool. Although I have only made a crappy P-38.Will it have a basic VC? Love those clam shells too! great stuff :-)

Will You only make this door layout version? There are several smaller Airlines who have a Fokker with a "swing-down"-door with integrated staircase... handy for small airfields with limited ground equipment...Regards,ToMey

I just have a physics request, I hope its okay...Is it possible for you to make the plane so the plane can push back it self when the thrust reversers are applied. Thats how my pilot did it when I was in an american airlines Fokker 100. He applied full thrust revresers, and the plane rolled back on its own with out a truck to assist.I've seen it done on a DC-9 that is here on avsim.Thanks,Alp.s. the model looks terrific! keep up the great work...

NICE !!!I love the Fokker 100 so much, I hope they release it soooooon. :7../)_/). _ Cl

Alright, where's my friend from a few weeks back that said he was gonna help me flood this board with screenshots of this amazing aircraft. Looks like its about time to do our thing. Even the preview pics give me chillbumps. It looks so amazing.

I also think it would be great if they made it so that the clam-shells came fully back without having to apply full reverse power. That way you could simulated idle reverse or more likely half idle reverse more easily/realisticly. However, I also think animation is a real **$%^" to get right.So don't mind my waffle. :-)