Sign in to follow this  

ATI Radeon and PSS A320

Hi people I'be been having trouble with the ND on the PSS A320. The sim stutters (pauses for less than a second every few seconds when I turn, be it on the ground or in the air) when the ND mode to set to anything but the PLN mode. Once the ND is in PLN mode the sim is fluid and I have no trouble at all. It's not a frame rate problem, I have a decent system with lots of RAM. But when the ND is in another mode other than PLN, i.e. ROSE, ARC the sim 'pauses' for less than a sec every few seconds. When I fly straight and level performance is great, it's only when I turn, whether it's on the ground or in the air.I asked about this over at the PSS forum, but I haven't gotten any response that could be of help so far.So I was wondering, does it have something to do with my graphics card?Is there a solution to this ND problem??thanksA319--specs--P41.5GHZ512 MB RAMATI RADEON 64MB 40GB HDD---------

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi A319Same card --same probI am not shure thats video card related as there was some posts with the same prob with different video cards as wellHowever there is a solution working for me--not very exited about this one:Expand and resize the nd display --the width is very critical until you will find the correct size by tryial and error method to reduce stutters and save the flight in FS2K2Always start the Airbus with this saved flight and relocate the aircraft to desired location You can find some threads about that serching the Pss forun on stuttrs matter--so far no solution from Pss supportHope that will work for you as well and may be somebody will have better advices for usJoseph