Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Got my ivibe unit today !!!

Guest gasebah

You know guys the one that is sold at www.ivibe.com.Well, it is not working. The black box is dead. So much for quality control. At least that gives me an opportunity to report how their service behaves. I will keep you posted.Alex

Sorry to hear that.I am interested in this product also, please keep us advisedHave A Good Day !!!! Rex

Guest KenG

Hope the thing doesn't cause acute sterility. What with all them electromagnets around your private parts. :-eek :-8 :-hah

Guest gasebah

Well two updates:1. I do not give a damn about sterility as long as the main functions are working properly. I do not want no kids in my house that I have to fight in order to get on my pilot's seat :-).2. The unit is still not working we got the blackbox alive but then it would not react to the software and only 2 of the 6 motors are running.This thing is totally screwed up.BUT:This guy Craig has offered incredible support so far. He was working on it the whole morning and afternoon until we finally decided it might be best just to send a new unit what he immediately did. I already got my tracking number. He did not even ask for a return of the unit I have now. Of course I will return it.Despite the fact that it does not work, its overall appearance is one of high quality. And considering that only two of six motors are working this thing rocks and rumbles like hell. For now I am more worried about my chair than about my private parts.I will keep you posted.Alex