Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Adding AI planes, changing the livery of default planes

Guest Claudius

Hi all, didnt find any hint for this one:how do i change the default "orbit" and "landmark" airplanes to lets say Lufthansa or United Airlines ???I want to change the livery AND the callsign...Is there a way to add aircrafts like PSS planes to be AI planes also ?thanks.

Guest Joshieca

It actually not that difficult to do. You need to know how to use the aircraft's, aircraft.cfg file. If you look in your aircraft folder, you should see your aircraft listed there. Open one up and take a look at the aircraft.cfg file. Pay attention to everything that is listed above the (GENERAL) heading.Now my question for you...have you downloaded new textures? Have you made any changes to your airlines.cfg file? Are you going to add any additonal flight plans using Traffic Tools?There are several programs out there that make this process eaiser. Try getting the program called AITM. It works well and is rather easy to use. Read the instructions (help) on his home page below. You will still have to learn how to change the aircraft files/folders on your own, but that program allows you to shuffle and make changes to your installed aircraft and base flight plans.http://www.molitor-home.de/FS/AITM/